If you are aged 16-30, work ready but unemployed and interested in a career within the health and social care sector, then join our free four-week programme where you will:
Get an introduction to the NHS and insight into NHS careers
- Receive Public Health Training
- Work placement in a variety of roles at Southampton General Hospital
- Employment and traineeships available for the right young people
- Improve your team work, communication, CV writing, interviewing skills and boost your confidence
- Receive six months support after the programme to help you to find a job
- Travel costs reimbursed for the duration of the programme (including the taster day)
*We are looking for young people who are work ready and genuinely interested in working within the NHS sector*
Taster day: 31st January 2018 (Southampton General Hospital)
Main course delivery: Monday 5th February – Friday 9th February (Wheatsheaf House, Southampton City Centre)
Monday 12th February-Friday 23rd February (Southampton General Hospital)
To register your interest or for more information, please contact Joe on 02380 622662 email firstname.lastname@example.org or text ‘NHS’ to 07943 511218.
Eligible young people will be invited and required to attend a taster day on Wednesday 31st January where you will have the opportunity to learn more about the NHS, get a feel for the programme and meet the group.
In partnership with:
Joe Harket-Burgess| Outreach Executive – Solent | The Prince’s Trust, 61-64 High Street, Southampton, Hampshire, SO14 2NS | Ext. 5601 | Office: 02380 622662 | Mobile 07943511218