GroBrain Baby Course
Got a new baby? Then you’ll probably be getting lots of well meaning advice! It can be quite confusing.
This course is for mums and dads with babies 0-12 months. Hear the latest ideas and make up your own mind about what’s best for your baby.
The next course is on Thursday 27th February 2020 – 2 to 4pm
at The Princess Anne Hospital, Parent Craft Room level F
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to support us in raising funds and awareness with the local community through:
- Managing and developing the Youth Options Events and Community Fundraising Programme.
- Increasing income from community organisations and local fundraisers.
- Increasing engagement across Youth Options’ Social Media platforms.
This is a varied role, and therefore the ability to multitask and prioritise your work is key.
Some evening and weekend working will be required.
We are committed to Safeguarding and all posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
- Fair and competitive rates of pay
- Company pension scheme
- Substantial annual leave
- Commitment to personal development and welfare.
For more information or to request an application pack, please contact Youth Options HQ on
01794 525510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or alternatively go to our website www.youthoptions.co.uk to download your pack
Closing date: 4th March 2020
Interview date: 13th March 2020