Volunteering and the NHS
The STP volunteering team are starting a project to support volunteering (in both NHS and voluntary sector) through better collaboration and integration. They know that there are many challenges for the voluntary sector when working with the NHS, and want to understand what the problems are before they start trying to fix them.
So it would be really helpful if you could spare a few minutes to answer the questions below (before Christmas). The Survey Monkey link is https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/STPVolunteering
1. What is your organisation’s current involvement with the NHS in Hampshire & IOW? (eg. running a service or scheme)
2. Are volunteers part of this?
3. How did your organisation’s involvement happen? (eg. through the CCG or directly through a hospital …)
4. What are your biggest challenges in working with the NHS?
5. Do you find it difficult to engage/work with the NHS? If so, what parts of the NHS? And what would make it better?
6. Would you like to attend a workshop or event about this issue?
If you have any questions or queries, please contact STPvolunteering@uhs.nhs.uk