VCSE health and wellbeing fund for improving children’s mental health
The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC link) is inviting applications from existing schemes in the VCSE sector to trial a new approach to helping children and young people with their mental health.
- adopt community and person-centred approaches to improving the mental health of children and young people aged 0 to 25 years
- particularly support children and young people through life-changing events
- have strong local connections already in place
- be delivered by the VCSE sector
- be co-produced with service users and stakeholders
Deadline Friday 15 February 2019. Click here for more.