The Social Enterprise Support Fund
The Social Enterprise Support Fund opens for round 2 applications on Thursday 13th August at 1pm, for one week.
The fund provides grants of £10,000 to £300,000. It’s for:
- Social enterprises based in England
- Annual income of £25,000 – £1.5m pre-Covid
- At least one year old
- Reliant on trading for impact
- Working in one of our priority areas for funding
- Meet the full eligibility criteria (see application guidance)
We know the criteria will mean some of you doing amazing work will unfortunately not be able to apply for this funding. Here are other ways to access support:
- Other emergency funds available from The National Lottery Community Fund
- Our directory of emergency funding and support resources for social enterprises, charities and community projects
- How SSE can support you during the COVID-19 crisis: webinars, online meet-up groups, access to volunteers and more
Top tips on applying
- If you applied for round 1, you can’t apply for round 2 (unless we’ve invited you to). You’ll hear back from us soon.
- Provide as much financial data as you can.
- Include all required documents.
- Clearly demonstrate how you meet a priority need.
- Check the email address you provide & make sure you can reply on this email within two working days of submitting.
About the Social Enterprise Support Fund
We have come together with four other social enterprise support agencies to deliver the Social Enterprise Support Fund. Big Issue Invest, The Key Fund, Resonance, UnLtd and the School for Social Entrepreneurs (SSE) will jointly deliver £18.7m in grants, with support from CAF Venturesome, the Young Foundation and Ashoka.
This has been made possible thanks to The National Lottery Community Fund, the largest funder of community activity in the UK.
The Social Enterprise Support Fund is aimed at social enterprises supporting people at high health risk from COVID-19, and those supporting people facing increased social and economic challenges as a result of COVID-19.
Visit https://socialenterprisesupportfund.org.uk/apply for more information and to apply