The Architectural Heritage Fund
The Architectural Heritage Fund: http://ahfund.org.uk/
We strongly advise you to discuss your project before applying to ensure that your needs can be met. See website for the contact details of your local Support Officer.
30 September for a December decision (Transformational Project Grants only)
30 Oct 2020 for a December decision
Who can apply? Formally constituted charities or social enterprises whose members have limited liability.
- Project Development Grants: up to £100,000, for capital project development costs.
- Project Viability Grants: up to £15,000, for early viability and feasibility work.
- Crowdfunding Challenge Grants: up to £25,000, to match fund crowdfunding campaigns.
What for? All applications must concern projects that have recently involved or will result in a change of ownership and/or a change of use.
Funding supports the AHFs strategic objectives
- Objective One: To support people, communities and organisations to take ownership, to repair and to adapt historic buildings and places for new sustainable uses.
- Objective Two: To attract more investment for the conservation and sustainable re-use of the UK’s architectural heritage.
- Objective Three: To inspire the start-up and growth of new community enterprises that utilise historic buildings and places for public benefit.
- Objective Four: To demonstrate the value of a well-managed historic built environment by championing and showcasing the impact of the projects we have supported.
How to apply: Apply online http://ahfund.org.uk/grant/