Stepping Stones – Support for individuals and families in Southampton, Totton, Hythe and Eastleigh impacted by the welfare reforms.
Have you have been affected by the benefit cap or Universal Credit roll out and are experiencing financial difficulties?
We can help through:
- Support with personal budgeting leading to financial independence
- 1:1 support to help overcome barriers to employment
- Explore small one off funding for minor expenses
- Online tools for better off in work calculations, skills assessment and labour market information
- Practical support to find training opportunities and employment
Make your next step the one that provides a solution and a positive plan going forward.
Call our Adviser Tracy) on 02380 237 662 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org