Prince’s Trust Get Started Natural Environment 13th May 2019
The Prince’s Trust is offering a FREE one-week programme in the New Forest National Park, providing you with a fantastic opportunity to learn about and be inspired by this amazing natural environment
If you are aged 16-25 and unemployed or working under 16 hours a week you can get involved and:
Participate in Woodland Management, Practical Conservation tasks and a farm visit at various locations in The New Forest.
- Take part in a Get Started group conservation challenge.
- Learn about education and careers in the Natural Environment.
- Receive 3 months Prince’s Trust support to help you find a job, further education or back into education.
- Travel costs reimbursed and lunch provided throughout the week.
- Travel to and from Southampton to The New Forest provided.
The course runs from 13th– 17th May 2019 in Southampton.
Come to a taster session on 8th of May 2019 to see if it’s for you!
To register your interest and be invited to the taster session please get in touch:
Text: ‘NATURE’ to 07881 503 708 and we’ll call you back or call 0800 842842.
The Prince’s Trust 2010 – all rights reserved. The Prince’s Trust is a registered charity, number 1079675, incorporated by Royal Charter. The Prince’s Trust Trading Ltd, a company registered in England no. 3161821.