Prince’s Trust ‘Get Into Retail’ in partnership with M&S
Young people who are NEET (not in employment, education or training) aged 16-25 and live in Southampton, Hedge End, Eastleigh or the close surrounding areas, that are work ready and interested in a career within the retail sector.
What does the programme offer:
- Learn about customer service and the various customer service roles at Marks & Spencer
- Get on-the-job training in a Marks & Spencer store (West Quay or Hedge End)
- Get regular feedback and guidance via a dedicated buddy
- Guaranteed interviews for positions at M&S
- Improve your teamwork and communication skills and boost your confidence, interview skills and your CV at the same time
- Receive up to six months support after the programme to help you find a job
Young people assessed suitable for the programme must attend an information session on either the 27th or 28th June before being signed up to the 3rd July taster day.
**Please be aware that due to the success and popularity of this course the last time we had to close recruitment early because all spaces were taken up quickly**