Places Still Available – Get Started with Health and Fitness
***STILL PLACES AVAILABLE***
Get Started with Health and Fitness
If you are aged 16-25, living in Southampton or the close surrounding areas and into Health and Fitness and currently not in employment, education or training then “Get Started” with us and achieve your goals.
Join our free 5 day Health and Fitness course where you will:
- Find the perfect starting point to get into the Health and Fitness industry
- Gain practical and theory knowledge of the Health and Fitness industry.
- Enjoy a fun week where you will meet new people and improve your communication and teamwork skills
- Gain a Fitness Level 1 Qualification
- Gain Emergency First Aid at Work Qualification
- Receive up to three months’ progression support with The Prince’s Trust to help you find further training or work
Travel costs reimbursed and lunch provided for the duration of the programme:
Taster day: Wednesday May 16th 2018
Programme: Monday 21st May-Friday 25th May 2018
Venue: Testlands Hub, Green Lane, Southampton, So16 9RG
Interested? Phone Joe Harket-Burgess on 07943 511218, text “FITNESS” to 07943 511218 or call 0800 842842 to register your interest, alternatively email email@example.com.
Joe Harket-Burgess| Outreach Executive – Solent | The Prince’s Trust, 61-64 High Street, Southampton, Hampshire, SO14 2NS
To refer a Young Person please call 0800 842 842 or visit Click Here
| Ext. 5601 | Office: 02380 622662 | Mobile 07943511218
We believe Youth Can Do It. Discover your potential, or help someone discover theirs> Find out more.