No Limits – Recruitment Campaign July – August 2020
Local youth charity No Limits is launching an extensive recruitment campaign this week in response to the increased need they are seeing in the city, brought about by Covid-19.
The new roles will increase the charity’s capacity to support children and young people, and ensure that each young person can receive support across our services in a joined-up way. There are 10 roles being advertised including a Mental Health Lead, an Information and Advice Youth Worker and a Sexual Health Youth Worker. Full details are on our website at www.nolimitshelp.org.uk/vacancies.
- Youth Worker – Groups & Peer Support (37 hours)
- Youth Worker – School Transitions (30 hours)
- Breakout Youth Project West (14 hours)
- Smoking Prevention Programme Officer (18 hours)
- Mental Health Development Lead (30 hours)
- Youth Worker – Information & Advice (37 hours)
- Youth Worker – Youth Offenders (37 hours)
- Youth Worker – Sexual Health & Wellbeing (37 hours)
- Youth Advocate ‘Help Us Move On’ (7 hours)
- Youth Worker Assistant – Breakout Youth Isle Of Wight (6 hours)
- Youth Worker – Space 4U Isle Of Wight (10 hours)
- Youth Worker – Space 4U Isle Of Wight (8 Hours)