No Limits – Recruitment Campaign – August 2020
Local youth charity No Limits is launching an extensive recruitment campaign this week in response to the increased need they are seeing in the city, brought about by Covid-19.
The new roles will increase the charity’s capacity to support children and young people, and ensure that each young person can receive support across our services in a joined-up way. There are 10 roles being advertised including a Mental Health Lead, an Information and Advice Youth Worker and a Sexual Health Youth Worker. Full details are on our website at www.nolimitshelp.org.uk/vacancies.
- Youth Worker Lead (12hrs) – Mental Health – Safe Haven Southampton, closes Thurs 27th August 2020
- Youth Worker (8hrs) – Mental Health – Safe Haven Southampton, closes Thurs 27th August 2020
- Youth Worker Lead (14hrs) – Mental Health – Safe Haven North Hants, closes Thurs 27th August 2020
- Youth Worker (9hrs) – Mental Health – Safe Haven North Hants, closes Thurs 27th August 2020
- Please find the job descriptions/person specifications and application packs by following this link: https://nolimitshelp.org.uk/vacancies/paid-opportunities/
- Youth Worker – Groups & Peer Support (37 hours)
- Youth Worker – School Transitions (30 hours)
- Mental Health Development Lead (30 hours)
- Youth Worker – Sexual Health & Wellbeing (37 hours)
- Youth Advocate ‘Help Us Move On’ (7 hours)