No Limits – Fundraising Officer – Maternity Cover
The Fundraising and Communications team are looking to appoint a Fundraising Officer as a maternity cover.
You will be responsible for:
– maintaining and building relationships with corporate
– planning and delivering fundraising events
– supporting community groups and individuals who are raising funds for No Limits
– manage the Fundraising Assistant
We are looking for someone with a passion for fundraising who is organised, flexible, enthusiastic and able to work on their own initiative.
The position can be for 20-25 hours per week. This may, on occasion, include some evening and weekend working.
Starting salary: SCP 19 (£24,799) pro rata based on 37 hours FTE
Hours: 20-25 hours per week
Essential car user: Yes
Apply by: Emailing an application form to email@example.com*
Applications Close: 9.30am Friday 19th July 2019
Interview date: Tuesday 30th July 2019
N.B. Please note that only completed applications will be considered. We will not accept CVs as a job application.
* Please be aware that we have high levels of data security on our website and mail servers. If you receive an error message in response to an email you have sent us, or you would like to confirm that your email has been received, please contact us on 02380 224 224.