Get Started with Outdoor Activities with Prince’s Trust
The Prince’s Trust is offering a FREE one-week programme in Southampton, which gives you a fantastic opportunity to work in a challenging and new environment.
If you are aged 16-25 and unemployed you can get involved and:
- Gain industry relevant qualifications including First Aid, NICAS Level 1 and Entry Level 3 Qualifications in Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills and Participation in Exercise and Sport.
- Go Climbing, Kayaking, Mountain Biking and Bouldering.
- Take part in a Get Started team challenge.
- Receive 3 months Prince’s Trust support to help you find a job, further education or back into education.
- Travel costs reimbursed and lunch provided throughout the week.
The course runs from 1st– 5th April 2019 in Southampton.
Come to a taster session on 26th of March 2019 to see if it’s for you!
To register your interest and be invited to the taster session please get in touch:
Text: ‘OUTDOORS’ to 07943 511218 and we’ll call you back or call 0800 842842.