‘Get into the NHS’ with The Prince’s Trust, The NHS & Totton College: April 2019
If you are aged 16-30, work ready but unemployed and interested in a career within the health and social care sector, then join our free four-week programme where you will:
- Get an introduction to the NHS and insight into NHS careers
- Receive Public Health Training
- Work placement in a variety of roles at Southampton General Hospital
- Employment and traineeships available for the right young people
- Improve your team work, communication, CV writing, interviewing skills and boost your confidence
- Receive six months support after the programme to help you to find a job
- Travel costs reimbursed for the duration of the programme (including the taster day)
*We are looking for young people who are work ready and genuinely interested in working within the NHS sector*
Taster day: 24th April (Southampton General Hospital)
Main course delivery: Monday 29th April – Friday 3rd May (Wheatsheaf House, Southampton City Centre)
Tuesday 7th May – Friday 17th May (Southampton General Hospital)
To register your interest or for more information, please contact 0800 842 842 email email@example.com or text ‘NHS’ to 07943 511218.
Eligible young people will be invited and required to attend a taster day on Wednesday 24th April where you will have the opportunity to learn more about the NHS, get a feel for the programme and meet the group.