GET INTO RETAIL WITH THE PRINCES TRUST AND M&S
The Prince’s Trust, and Marks and Spencer’s are pleased to offer a free four-week retail training course, running 11th February 2019- 9th March 2019, open to young people across Southampton and the close surrounding areas.
If you are 16-25 not currently in education, training or employment but interested in a career in retail, join our free training programme where you can:
- Get the chance to learn about Customer Service and the various roles at Marks & Spencer as well as receive on-the-job training at an M&S store (West Quay and Hedge End with limited places in Havant and Portsmouth)
- Get regular feedback and guidance via a dedicated buddy
- get the chance to secure guaranteed interviews for positions at M&S upon completion of the course
- Improve your teamwork and communication skills as well boost your confidence, interview skills and your C.V at the same time
- The course also includes the chance to access up to 6 months support after the programme to help you find a job.
- To be eligible for the programme you need to attend an info day on either Tuesday 29th or Wednesday 30th January and a taster day on Monday February 4th .We reimburse transport costs for the info/taster days & for the duration of the programme. This programme will run from 11th February – 9th March.
To register your interest or for more information please call 0800 842842 or txt ‘Retail”’ to 07943511218 alternatively email email@example.com.