GET INTO RETAIL WITH M&S AND THE PRINCES TRUST
The Prince’s Trust, and Marks and Spencer’s are pleased to offer a free four-week retail training course, running September 10th –October 6th, open to young people across Southampton and the close surrounding areas.
If you are 16-25 not currently in education, training or employment but interested in a career in retail, join our free training programme where you can:
- Get the chance to learn about Customer Service and the various roles at Marks & Spencer as well as receive on-the-job training at an M&S store (West Quay or Hedge End)
- Get regular feedback and guidance via a dedicated buddy
- Get the chance to secure guaranteed interviews for positions at M&S upon completion of the course
- Improve your teamwork and communication skills as well boost your confidence, interview skills and your C.V at the same time
- The course also includes the chance to access up to 6 months support after the programme to help you find a job.
To be eligible for the programme you need to attend an info day on either Tuesday 28th or Wednesday 29th August and a taster day on Monday September 3rd.We reimburse transport costs for the info/taster days & for the duration of the programme. This programme will run from September 10th –October 6th.
To register your interest or for more information please contact Joe on 02380 622662 or txt ‘Retail”’ to 07943511218 alternatively email email@example.com