Get Into Customer Services with The Prince’s Trust and South Western Railway
The Prince’s Trust in partnership with South Western Railway are pleased to confirm that we are running a customer service employability programme across the Solent area through the month of June 2018. The training element for this programme will be in Southampton but work placements could be at either Southampton Central, Portsmouth & Southsea, Havant, Fareham, Winchester, Bournemouth, Salisbury and Basingstoke train stations.
The programme will run from 4th – 29th June with an information day scheduled beforehand on the 15th May followed by a taster/selection day on Wednesday 16th May. This programme is for NEET (not in employment, education or training) young people aged 18-30 who are interested in working within this sector.
What’s in it for candidates?
- Gain Customer service training in a railway station environment
- Receive specific customer service training from SWR trainers
- Work experience in a customer service role
- Improve your teamwork and communication skills and boost your confidence
- Improve your interview skills and CV
- Get support in applying for positions available with SWR and their agency providers
- Receive six months’ support after the programme to help you find a job
- Free South Western Railway travel to training/work experience venues throughout
*Please note photo ID and documents will be needed to complete security checks and there will be a mandatory health check prior to the course starting where candidates will be tested for drugs & alcohol*
How to apply?
Young people interested in this course can be referred by using the attached referral form that will need to be sent to email@example.com by no later than COB Thursday 11th May. Young people can register their own interest by contacting Joe using the same email address or by texting/calling 07943 511218.
Candidates will need to be available for the full programme including the information session on Tuesday 15th May and taster/selection day on Wednesday 16th May.
Joe Harket-Burgess| Outreach Executive – Solent | The Prince’s Trust, 61-64 High Street, Southampton, Hampshire, SO14 2NS
To refer a Young Person please call 0800 842 842 or visit Click Here
Ext. 5601 | Office: 02380 622662 | Mobile 07943511218
We believe Youth Can Do It. Discover your potential, or help someone discover theirs> Find out more.