Free tool from National Lottery Community Fund helps charities measure impact
The National Lottery Community Fund has launched a tool to help charities monitor and measure their impact.
Designed for small and medium-sized charities, community groups and voluntary organisations, the National Lottery Community Fund has released the new index tool of existing outcome frameworks and indicators as an open resource for the sector.
Guides and tools included are –
- Outcome frameworks and standalone measures guide
- Happiness Pulse
- Brief Guide to measuring Loneliness
- Guide to measuring Wellbeing
- Thriving Places” Index
- Inspiring Impact Data Diagnostics
- Evidence for Good
- Measuring the difference you make
For more information and access to the other resources click here