Case Management Strategies for Refugee Service Providers
The webinar explores best practices and service delivery techniques to effectively engage with and support refugees and other vulnerable migrants as they adjust to social and economic life in their new community. It will also show you how to use a strengths-based case management approach which emphasises the inherent resources each individual has to achieve their goals and to become self-reliant.
After the webinar you will be able to:
- Describe the steps of case management delivery for refugees;
- Define strength-based case management as a tool for integration;
- Understand how to conduct assessments in order to facilitate goal setting;
- Adapt your case management delivery to support specific populations;
- Identify additional resources to strengthen your practice.
Register by 21 September here.