A great opportunity with The Prince’s Trust and BAE
Are you 18 – 25, currently not in employment, education or training and live in Portsmouth or the surrounding areas?
The Prince’s Trust and BAE Systems are running a four-week programme for young people who are interested in an opportunity to work in a range of areas which support the maintenance and upkeep of the Royal Navy’s surface fleet.
What is in it for me?
- Learn practical, administration and work skills in an engineering environment
- Gain an understanding and experience of how BAE Systems runs its business in Portsmouth
- Improve your teamwork/communication skills and your ability to work on your own initiative
- Boost your self-confidence, improve your CV and interview skills
- 2 week work placement inside Portsmouth Dockyard in either a practical or an admin role
- Receive six months’ ongoing support after the programme to help you find a job
Interested? A Taster Day will be held on Wednesday 20th February 2018 and the four-week programme will run from 4th March – 29th March
Please note that photo ID is required and security checks will take place prior to you starting the programme.
To find out more, register your interest and arrange an informal chat with somebody from The Prince’s Trust please contact: Joe on 07943 511 218 or email:Joseph.Harket-Burgess@princes-trust.org.uk