Get Into Engineering
The Prince’s Trust and BAE Systems are running a four-week programme for young people who are interested in an opportunity to work in a range of areas which support the maintenance and upkeep of the Royal Navy’s surface fleet.
Are you 18 – 25, currently not in employment, education or training and live in Portsmouth or close surrounding areas and a UK National Citizen?
What is in it for me?
- Learn practical, administration and work skills in an engineering environment
- Gain an understanding and experience of how BAE Systems runs its business in Portsmouth
- Improve your teamwork/communication skills and your ability to work on your own initiative
- Boost your self-confidence, improve your CV and interview skills
- 2 week work placement inside Portsmouth Naval Base in either a practical or Admin based role
- Receive six months’ ongoing support after the programme to help you find a job
A Taster Day will be held on Tuesday 27th March and the programme will run from 9th April to 4th May 2018.
Please note that photo ID is required and security checks will take place prior to you starting the programme.
To find out more or apply please contact: Joe Harket-Burgess on 02380 622662, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or text ‘BAE’ to 07943 511218
Joe Harket-Burgess| Outreach Executive – Solent | The Prince’s Trust, 61-64 High Street, Southampton, Hampshire, SO14 2NS
To refer a Young Person please call 0800 842 842 or visit Click Here
| Ext. 5601 | Office: 02380 622662 | Mobile 07943511218
We believe Youth Can Do It. Discover your potential, or help someone discover theirs> Find out more.