Prince’s Trust – Get Started with Adventurous Activities!
***Get Started with Adventurous Activities!***
!!!Spaces still available!!!
Want to start working in Outdoor activities? Gain qualifications and knowledge that can get you started!
(*YP’s from So14-So19 postcodes not eligible for course)
The Prince’s Trust is offering a FREE one-week programme in Southampton, which gives you a fantastic opportunity to work in a challenging and new environment.
If you are aged 16-25 and unemployed you can get involved and:
- Gain industry relevant qualifications including First Aid, Nicas Level 1 and Paddle Power Start!
- Go Climbing, Kayaking, Mountain Biking and Orienteering.
- Take part in a Get Started team challenge.
- Receive 3 months Prince’s Trust support to help you find a job, further education or back into education.
- Travel costs reimbursed and lunch provided throughout the week.
The course runs from 12th– 16th March 2018 in Southampton.
Come to a taster session on 7th of March 2018 to see if it’s for you!
To register your interest and be invited to the taster session please get in touch:
Text: ‘ADVENTURE’ to 07943 511218 and we’ll call you back
Call: Joe on 02380 622662