DIY accounts in Microsoft Excel
Due to popular demand, Southampton Voluntary Services (SVS) and Rachel Cooper from Welbeck Accountancy are working together to offer a practical workshop for community and voluntary groups which will give you the confidence to set up a bookkeeping system on a spreadsheet using a free template.
- Be shown the structure of the linked spreadsheet
- Set up a fictional organisation, with categories of income and spend, restricted funds and bank and cash accounts
- Reconcile the bank transactions to the spreadsheet
- See how the inputs produce a finance report for use in the year
- Get some ideas on straightforward systems for keeping the right records
The training will be held on Monday 22nd January 2018 from 9.30 am (Registration) for a 10am start -1pm at the Voluntary action Centre, Kingsland Square, St Mary Street, Southampton SO14 1NW.
The training is aimed at staff and volunteers who are responsible for bookkeeping and financial reporting. You will need to bring your own laptop, and a basic ability to use a spreadsheet is needed
There is a small charge of £20.10 payable when booking a place.
To book a place please click on link:
If you have any queries please contact Auran Sood, SVS Funding & Fundraising Development Worker on: l: 023 8021 6013 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org