Want experience with the UK’s leading Event’s team? Work as second-in-command on events day.
If you want to gain invaluable experience and help support our Event Managers in delivering mass participation events then look no further ….
Our Events team are looking for Events Assistants for 2018 event series. You can help make this happen!
- Experience event management & logistics
- Be part of a dedicated team in the community
- Manage large numbers of volunteers
- Support communication & marketing activity
- Manage course & start/finish lines
- Build knowledge of stakeholders
- Building local relationships
- Support event delivery
You will be provided with a robust Cancer Research UK Induction
You will be provided with specific Event Management and Logistics training
You will be supported by an Area Event Manager or Senior Area Events Manager who will act as your supervisor and mentor to ensure you get the best of this experience
From May through to July 2018. £7.83 per hour.
Events are on Saturdays and Sundays with the odd Friday but this is not essential.
Contact email@example.com for further details.