What Southampton Voluntary Services (SVS) does to help you with funding?
- A Guide to Small Grants in Southampton 2017; this guide provides details of funders that fund small projects.
- Factsheets and good practice guides
- Free training to ensure that you have the policies and procedures to protect your organisation and are fit to receive funding
- Training and presentations to help you make the most from your application such as Applying for Funds, Demonstrating outcomes, Evidencing need- Click here for current courses being offered
- Surgeries for one to one advice on funding strategies and wording applications
- Funderfinder, a database of £4000 funders, which you can book to use at Southampton Voluntary Services (SVS) on 02380 228291. Ask if you would like the help of a Development Worker
- We advocate for the sector, promoting it’s work and informing statutory agencies about the amount of funding brought into Southampton ( we need you to help us do this by giving us the information), and things the statutory sector can do to make the work of charities, community groups and not for profit groups easier
- We are often grant panel members, bringing local knowledge to the panel and increasing the knowledge we can share with you to maximise your application