- This event has passed.
Becoming an Effective Administrator
September 26, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Aim: To provide training in a range of office administration skills to develop office support staff competence.
Key areas covered include:
- Defining administration roles, responsibilities and purpose
- Understand the importance of the admin function
- Time management, prioritisation and delegation
- Preparation of business documents; letters, faxes, memos
- Filing and record keeping
- Communication and team-working
- Policies, procedures and best practice