Business Administration Support / PA (Maternity cover)
No Limits is an award-winning local charity. We are recruiting for a highly organised and professional Business Administration Support Officer / PA, on a fixed term (maternity cover) contract, to support our senior leadership team.
With proven administrative experience and organisational skills, you will be familiar with the use of MS Office, Internet and web-based tools. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, as is the ability to constantly re-evaluate and re-prioritise your workload to reflect the ever-changing needs of a busy team environment.
The purpose of the role is to provide efficient and effective administrative business support by resolving day-to-day problems. The candidate will need to be able to plan, prioritise and multitask effectively, and should ideally have a 5 years’ worth of business and office experience.
Key skills required:
- Experience of working as a Business Support Administrator or similar role
- Good administrative skills, meticulously organised and focused
- Can-do attitude, with the ability to work on multiple deadliness
- Good Computer Literacy and experience in working with business software
- A confident communicator both verbally and in written format, with good telephone manner
Salary Scale: NJC 23- 27 (£21,268- £24,174) pro rata based on 37 hours FTE
Hours: 25 hours a week over a minimum of three days but one of these must include Fridays. This post is a fixed term maternity cover position for 9-12 months.
Essential car user: No
Apply by: Emailing an application form to email@example.com*
Applications Close: Wednesday 23rd May 2018
Interview date: Tuesday 29th May 2018
N.B. Please note that only completed applications will be considered. We will not accept CVs as a job application.
* Please be aware that we have high levels of data security on our website and mail servers. If you receive an error message in response to an email you have sent us, or you would like to confirm that your email has been received, please contact us on 02380 224 224.