- This event has passed.
Southampton Voluntary Services 18th Annual General Meeting
October 6 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
SVS 18th Annual General Meeting will be held at the Voluntary Action Centre, Kingsland Square, St Mary’s Street, Southampton 12.00 – 2.00pm. Please come along to hear about our work over 2016-17 financial year, in addition our annual review for this period is available here. The formal business of the meeting is as follows.
- Minutes of 18th Annual General Meeting held on 7th September 2015
- Matters Arising from the Previous Meeting
- Presentation of SVS Annual Report 2016 – 2017
- Presentation of SVS Annual Accounts 01.04.2016 – 31.03.2017
- To elect * the Honorary Officers and members of the Executive Committee. (Nominations are invited for members who must be eligible as Charity Trustees and Company Directors of SVS on the form enclosed for member organisations).
- To appoint BDO LLP as auditors of the company *, to hold office until the conclusion of the next General Meeting at which the accounts are laid before the company.
- To authorise the members of the Executive Committee to fix the remuneration of the Auditors *
- Close of Meeting